Thursday, May 5, 2011

Confusion

I never really knew why I created another blog. I don't even know what topics to post. I just had this impulse to create something and experiment the template. I still have to decipher the mystery of this blog's creation. Pouting my lips while rotating my chair, I try to grasp the complexity of the mystery. My lack of sleep has muddled my ability to think, thus, the imminent failure of solving the problem. Maybe a brief respite might help in capturing the answer to the question. Unfortunately, my body won't cooperate. The drowsiness I felt hours before flew out of the window. This is definitely a weird circumstance. Despite this occurence, i have to will myself to lie down, close my eyes, and plunge myself to the realm of Hypnos. Hopefully, Morpheus will grant me pleasing dreams and Phobetor spares me from nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment